Terms & Conditions
ACCESS AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE
We hereby grant you a limited license to access and use our website for your personal, non-commercial use ONLY. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, link to or from, frame, or otherwise exploit our site or its content in any manner or by any means without our prior expressed written permission. You may print or download content on our site for your personal, non-commercial use ONLY, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in or accompanying such content. This license will automatically terminate should you violate any of these terms and conditions of use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this site, including, without limitation, graphics, images, layouts, designs, logos, words, text, and recipes, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. “Performance Equine Nutrition,” the “Performance Equine Nutrition” plus the star logo and other marks and logos containing any of the foregoing, are all trademarks and service marks of Performance Equine Nutrition and are protected under federal and state laws. All other marks and logos appearing on this site (including those third party vendors and distributors) are the property of their respective owners.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We respect the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of this site who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please contact: Carla Odetto Performance Equine Nutrition
Performance Equine, LLC
985 Eastman Lane
Petaluma, CA 94952-3622 Phone: 707-766-8624 firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS Our website is for general information purposes only. All content on our site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to all content on our site, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree that your use of or reliance on any content on our site is entirely at your own risk, and that under no circumstance will you hold Performance Equine Nutrition or any of its affiliates liable for any errors or omissions in any content on our site or for any loss or damage resulting from your use of or reliance on any content on our site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Performance Equine Nutrition or any of its affiliates be liable under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, with respect to any claims or damages (whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive) resulting from your access or use of (or inability to access or use) our site or its content, even if Performance Equine Nutrition and its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.